Adam & Dax discuss their startup founding experiences and lessons learned.
- (00:51) - Adam's start up journey
- (02:56) - Dax's startup journey
- (07:17) - Not giving up for enough time
- (10:19) - Adam and Dax's similar startup stories
- (14:57) - At what stage in your career is a startup a logical pursuit?
- (18:01) - Is location important for your startup?
- (20:10) - How does equity dilution impact engineers?
- (24:46) - Did you cold call for sales?
- (25:57) - How should you handle employees and hiring at a startup?
- (27:43) - How do you know your product is ready for development?
- (29:56) - How do I convince my cofounder it's time to abandon?
Creators and Guests
AWS DevTools Hero and co-founder @statmuse. Husband. Father. Brother. Sister?? Pet?!?